Who We Are
As an industry leader, the Accredited Environmental Solutions team is comprised of a dedicated group of highly skilled professionals, including EPA-certified lead inspectors and risk assessors, New York State and New York City licensed asbestos investigators, IAQA Board-certified and New York State licensed mold inspectors and NYS licensed building inspectors.
With our vast years of experience, we provide quick, creative, cost-effective solutions to help simplify the complex sets of regulations and paperwork faced by all our residential, commercial, governmental and educational clients.
Steven Rosenbaum is the president of Accredited Environmental Solutions. He is an expert in residential, commercial lead inspections and risk assessments following HUD /EPA guidelines. He has supervised lead paint abatement projects for New York City Housing, Preservation and Development (HPD), Department of Health (DOH) and private landlords.
He is also:
- A radiation Safety Officer
- A Housing and Urban development (HUD) Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) certified building inspector assessing physical condition of multifamily and high rise residential and commercial buildings
- A New York State Dept of Environmental Conservation certified Termite Inspector/Technician
- He has assisted NYC certified asbestos investigators in completing asbestos surveys in residential and commercial buildings
- He is an EPA certified technical training instructor for Lead Paint RRP class
- NYS Department of Labor Asbestos Inspector
- NYS Department of Labor Asbestos Management Planner
- NYS Licensed Home Inspector
- EPA Certified Lead-Based Paint Supervisor
- EPA Certified Lead-Based Paint Risk Assessor
- EPA Certified Lead-Based Paint RRP contractor
- New Jersey Certified Lead paint Inspector/Risk Assessor
- DEC Certified Termite Technician (7C)
- HUD Certified Building Inspector
- American Society Home Inspectors
- NYS Technical instructor- Home Inspections
- EPA Technical instructor – Lead RRP training class